Celebrity Hairstylist Chris Dylan
- Outdoor parties this summer
- Music festivals
- Casual outings
As Loved By:
- The ‘IT Girl’ / Model Off-Duty
- Bigger Curling Iron (1 ¼”)
- Smaller Curling Iron (1”)
- Flat Iron
- Blow Dryer
- Small Bristle Brush
- Pomade Mousse
- Texture Spray
Hair Accessories: Decorative or Bobby Pins
- Prep hair with Pomade Mousse, applying thoroughly.
- Rough dry hair, just so the product dries.
- Taking circular sections, curl hair using ‘twist & pull’ motions to wave hair. Don’t leave the iron on too long, so hair can remain relaxed. Start with a smaller iron, then a larger iron on some strands for added dimension.
- Follow up with a flat iron, running it over strands (basically, relax anything too ‘curly’ or ‘done’ looking). Use artistic eye to manipulate hair into desired placement.
- Butterfly out the hair, applying Texture Spray simultaneously.
- Finish by detailing out pieces with Pomade. On select strands, grab the ends and push up for instant volume.
- Add hair accessories for additional drama and visual texture.
For more hair tips, tricks, and styles follow Chris Dylan on Instagram @chrisdylanhair